Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Brain Vomit

One of my favorite things about being a design student is the connection you have with other design thinkers. When I am alone or with people not versed in design thinking, thoughts race through my mind, but stay there. I know that it would be hard to have a conversation with them about the random and seemingly minute details running through my mind. But when you put two design minds together, magic happens. All these thoughts kept circling in my mind finally get a chance to be freed. It's a moment of pure brain vomit...Okay, so maybe that isn't the most pleasant metaphor, but that's truly what it is. It is an uncontrollable spewing forth of all the pieces of unchewed thoughts in my mind.

"Can you believe how square engineers are?"
"Is it SketchUp'ed or SketchedUp?"
"Good thing that's the psychology building because is designed to play tricks on your minds."

This is how archinerds communicate. This is how two architortured minds connect. And best of all, this just confirms what I already know: design is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment